- Delay turn off the car stereo up to 750 sec after you cut off the engine
- Turn off car stereo if engine is turn off and driver door is opened
Time relay with range from 1 to 750 seconds.
Direct 12V output: 7A/12V DC
Power: + , - Have protection against reverse supply voltage.
Power supply - 12V DC
Time is adjusted by a trimmer.
Timer doesn’t have power consumption when it is in standby mode – ( open relay)
Principle of work:
When contact switch is turned on:
- the timer received 12V+ at the activation input (red wire) and the relay close.
- stereo received 12V+ and start work.
When door is opened and engine is turned on - noting will happen - the car stereo continues work.
When contact key is turned off:
- the timer start countdown and stereo work up to 750 sec, then go off
- if driver door is opened - stereo turn off immediately
When engine is turned on again - cycle repeats.
Please note – if power consumption of the stereo is more than 7A ( 84w 12V) must be placed separate powerful relay at the place of bulb at the schematic, to avoid damage of the timer.
Device doesn't have plastic box, only plate, as it is seen on the picture.
1. Time Relay
2. Instruction for use and wiring diagram.